Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gods, I have no idea what is wrong with me today. Feb 13, 2009

All I seem to be doing is dwelling on everything that has me worried... I have fears, sure, everyone has those and anyone who says they don't isn't being truthful to themselves....but when those fears are taking centre stage, that means something for me. I'm worried and fearful that my lover doesn't love me as much as I love him...I'm worried that we've turned into an old married couple, and it's been less than a year since we started seeing each other. I'm worried that I have to badger him to get anything out of him...I hate having to do that to anyone, but it seems that's all I'm doing lately. Either that or I seem to be having to drag a conversation out of him. And don't get me started about the physical side of things...let's just say that there hasn't been one for months. I know that a relationship shouldn't be based on sex, but damnit! It is an important part of it! But when my boyfriend hardly flirts with me, what am I supposed to think? Hell, I am just so fucked up right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment