Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life is so strange. Feb 26, 2009

And yet joyous. My dearest and I had a wonderful talk today and we're working things out. Not that anyone outside my family and friends really cares about it, but it helps to write it down and get it out in the open. So all I'll say about that is sorry. Well, not really, but I'll say it for forms sake.

So now I'm watching "True Blood". Hillbilly Vampires! Gods, it really doesn't get better than that! Well, it does when your leading man/vampire is called Bill! *Bwhahahaha* Not William or Will or Liam...no no nononono....Bill. Bill the Vampire! Tell me you aren't rolling around on the floor laughing at that?!!?! Then there is Tara. An amazingly mouthy Africa-American woman with a mouth that would make a sailor blush! She is loud mouthed, opinionated and stubborn, but with a big heart. Tara's best friend is Sookie, our leading lady and lust interest for Bill the Vampire... oh hell, go have a look at these sites -
http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/
http://true-blood.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment