Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life and other joys. Feb 1, 2009

My wonderful Liam is doing well. He'd thought that he might have lost his job, but, thankfully, he still has one, even though he hates it with a passion that really, if you knew what the bosses were like, doesn't defy reason! And even though the job market up in Canadia isn't crash hot I'm encouraging him to put in his CV with places he'd like to work at. Let's face it, if he can get a job somewhere that has great co-workers, fantastic bosses and basically doesn't suck like his present job does, he'll be happier which will make me happier, which in turn will make all those around us happier.

Sitting here thinking about it all, I am so crazy in love with him, all I have to do is bring his face to mind and I'm smiling like a loon! *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment