Thursday, March 12, 2009

What is it....Jan 25, 2009

With me and kicking my toes? Honestly... I can't walk 10 metres without kicking my poor little toe on my right foot! Did it the other day and then again yesterday! Sheesh!

Anyway..enough of the bitching about that. I have much better things to bitch about! *snicker*

We could start with the lack of anything decent to watch on TV. Or the lack of Sunday newspaper...I like my Sunday paper and I get grumpy if I can't wander through it, catching up on the latest doom and gloom in the world.

OK...bitching done for the day..hehehe

Now to decide on if I'm going to go to Supanova in Melbourne this year. I'd love to go. After all, who wouldn't? What with all the geeks and freaks that'll be there! I'll be able to dress all Steampunk! Damn, that will be fun! And then there will be the annual "Goosing of the Superheros" which is always a laugh.
But on the down side, I'll have very limited contact with my Liam, and that will make me sad. I'll be so happy when he's finally able to come out here for good.
Ah, well, I'll save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment